- Study in London Invest in education – be sure about the future.
- The loan for undergraduate studies can reach £9 000 – £18 000 per year (for each undergraduate year). In the case of part-time studies, £6 750. The annual interest rate on the loan is up to 3 percent plus an inflation indicator, which currently stands at 0.9 percent. For loan repayment purposes 9 per cent is deducted from your income exceeding £21 000 a year (before taxes).
- Easiest way to make everything , is to work with us .
We can help you to become a full time student !
London: the best place to study
- Any person between the ages of 18 and 60 can study.
- Full-time studies at college last for 2 years, bachelor (undergraduate study) full-time studies last for 3 years, postgraduate studies 1 year.
- You can apply to join the 5 selected study programs. At the specified institution of higher education you can choose the subject you want to study and the backup subject in case you are not accepted to the desired one.
- In order to study in England, IELTS or TOEFL English language must be passed, however often English language proficiency tests are carried out at the university itself; in rare cases, the passed maturity exam is enough
- Individuals who have received confirmation from an educational institution that they are admitted to study, have the right to apply for a tuition fee loan and Maintenance loan.
- The loan for undergraduate studies can reach £9000 per year (for each undergraduate year). In the case of part-time studies, £6750.
- New from 01/08/2016. The loan for a Master’s program reaches up to £10 000 a year. For loan repayment purposes 6 per cent is deducted from your income exceeding £21 000 a year (before taxes).
- The loan for study and subsistence starts to be repaid upon completion of studies. Loan repayment term is 30 years, if the loan is not repaid during this period, it is written off.
- Our company charges a £0 fee for assistance in preparing loan documentation. For this amount you will receive a detailed instruction of how to apply for Tuition fee loan and Maintenance loan
- Individuals intending to study in the UK can apply for a scholarship. Our company also provides all the necessary materials for filling in this application. This service costs £0
Studies is the key for your future career.
Admission process is very simple:
(photocopies or scanned documents):
A copy of your passport or ID card
Secondary education / basic education certificate
(National Insurance Number
Biographical information (in English)
Cover letter (in English about 320 words, why you want to study this specialty)